Adelaide Cabaret Festival packages
The Adelaide Cabaret Festival is a major event on the Australian and international arts calendars. As the most comprehensive cabaret festival in the world, it has a reputation of highlighting the best local, national and international artists in the cabaret genre.
This June, Adelaide Festival Centre will present its 13th annual Adelaide Cabaret Festival, offering unforgettable nights of music, satire, comedy, storytelling and an opportunity to dance the night away.
A star-studded line-up
It's about taking the opportunity to enjoy a well-known cabaret artist or you can be adventurous and explore something new to the cabaret scene.
Artistic Director Kate Ceberano has upped the ante this year with a program that features more than 400 artists in 160 performances over 18 days and nights.
Opening on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend, 7 June, and running until 22 June, this year's festival program is bigger than ever before. The star-studded line-up of international artists includes one of Broadway's most celebrated stars, Kristin Chenoweth.
Also performing is Australia's stunning soprano siren Ali McGregor, who's armed with a sharp wit and silky smooth vocals.
Experience the red carpet together with express entry to the Backstage Club. This exclusive offer includes a complimentary glass of Moët & Chandon champagne in the Moët & Chandon lounge.
Venture out of the city to the world-class wine region of the Barossa. Enjoy a private wine tasting and meet the winemaker at family owned winery Grant Burge.
Back to top
Adelaide Cabaret Festival Premier Reserve Package
3 nights from $1119pp*
- Return economy airfares to Adelaide
- 3 nights at InterContinental Adelaide
- Friday 7 June 2013 - 7.30pm, Ali McGregor at Alchemy
- Saturday 8 June - 8pm, express entry to Backstage Club (valid for entry 7-9 June), Kristin Chenoweth with the Adelaide Art Orchestra
- Sunday 9 June 2013 - day of leisure. (Suggest hiring a car and exploring the Barossa including Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, private wine tasting and meet the winemaker experience at Grant Burge; lunch at 1918, Seppeltsfield guided tour, Penfolds Make your Own Blend tour - all at own expense
- Monday 10 June 2013 - mystery performance with details to be advised
- Tickets to Molly Ringwald and Barb Jungr also available to purchase separately in the booking path.
To book, call the Blue Holidays Guest Contact Centre on 13 15 16 or visit virginaustralia.com/holidays
*From $1119pp ex Melbourne
*From $1161pp ex Sydney
*From $1219pp ex Brisbane
On sale until 31 May, 2013. Travel 7-10 June, 2013.