The Australian Museum of Childhood is the country's foremost museum in Educational reform, and believes in "Childhood History making Childhood History". Available activities include:
- Specifically designed programs for Reception to Year 12
- 80 individual mobile educational presentations and hands on programs available for school events.
- Structured school programs featuring toys and hands-on engagement
- Fun and games for individual or team events and entertainment, day or night, ideal for Cadets, Scouts, Guides and youth or church groups.
- Community and social group demonstrations and displays of toys and games from the past, demonstrating the contributions of children throughout Australia's history. (Available at museum or your venue)
- Themed presentations, games, and various displays, from Anzac Day to Zoology (cabinets not supplied), for council or country community libraries.
- Youth training programs for alternative educational needs.
Open seven days a week by appointment only. Days or evenings.
Australian Museum Of Childhood
95 Dale Street
South Australia 5015
Toll Free Number
+61 (08) 8240 5200
+61 407 606 483
- Adult - $5.00
- Child - $5.00
- Car park
- Child Activities
- Coach Parking
- Interactive Centre
- Parking for the Disabled