Join your hosts, Judi and Lee, at Barossa House Bed and Breakfast, where you will find friendly personal service, charming country accommodation and the convenience of modern amenities.
Barossa House Bed and Breakfast is a stately residence, circa 1920, with quality furnishings and fittings. Centrally located between Tanunda and Nuriootpa and a short drive to shops, wineries and restaurants.
Barossa House Bed and Breakfast has four guest rooms. Our deluxe King bedroom is situated upstairs and has an ensuite bathroom with double shower. This room also has its own lounge area with large plasma television/Foxtel and a balcony.
A family room with a queen and two single beds has a separate entrance at the rear of the house and ensuite bathroom (double shower/ toilet). Two other guest rooms have queen beds and ensuite (shower/toilet). All guest rooms have tea and coffee provided with coffee plunger, complimentary Port and chocolates.
Guest lounge and dining is elegantly styled with reading material and CD player with CDs available. Stay at Barossa House Bed and Breakfast and let us spoil you with a sumptuous breakfast cooked just for you with local produce and served in our dining room. Hope to see you soon!
- One night hosted bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Cooked breakfast served in the dining room.
- Bottle of Barossa wine.
- Port and chocolates.
- Traditional hosted bed and breakfast.
- Hearty hosted breakfast.
- Beautiful gardens, central location.
- Multiple Barossa tourism awards.
- Tailored Barossa Valley winery tours.
Price starting from
- Two night package AUD550.00 (includes wine tour and lunch).
- Rate in the Jacaranda Suite.
- Minimum two night stay applies to South Australian long weekends and Barossa festivals.
- GST inclusive.
There are two ways to make a Shorts booking:
- You can book online, in which case the booking conditions specified on the website will apply to your booking, or
- You can contact the operator directly, in which case the booking conditions communicated to you by the operator will apply to your booking. Conditions will vary between operators.
SATC will not be responsible for any failure to read and understand booking conditions.
To redeem your gift card for accommodation or tours you must contact Holidays of Australia in one of the following ways:
Your gift card has been purchased at Holidays of Australia and therefore must be redeemed through their office. Under no circumstances should you try to redeem your voucher with an operator.
Barossa House Bed and Breakfast
2992 Barossa Valley Way
South Australia 5352
Toll Free Number
+61 (08) 8562 4022
+61 (08) 8562 4002
+61 428 833 617
- Barbecue facilities
- Bicycle hire
- Car park
- Children's play area or playground
- Communal lounge
- Cots Available
- Gardens in property
- High chair
- Non Smoking Floor
- Pets are permitted with prior approval.
- Air conditioning
- Bath robes
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Cot available
- DVD Player
- Electric blanket
- In-house movies
- Insect screens
- Internet Access
- Iron and ironing board in room
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Facilities
- Stereo/CD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Food and Wine