Boathouse - Birks Harbour is a peaceful, private, river port escape. Unique riverfront retreat located at historic Birks Harbour Marina with absolute waterfront views of the River Murray. "Experience the birdlife in peace and tranquillity as highly recommended on Trip Advisor 2013".
Relax and unwind in the creative and stylish interior of the Boathouse, surrounded by local artwork and books, maritime features and coastal ambience. Indulge in the locally sourced goods provided in the gourmet breakfast basket and premium South Australian wine.
Guests can laze on the private deck viewing some of Goolwa's classic wooden boats or just sit front of the fire with all the modern luxuries. A stay at the Boathouse - Birks Harbour is about doing as much or as little as guests want depending on the mood, taste fine wine, eat, read, fish, sail, walk, cycle, rest and relax!
Indulge in the Boathouse - Birks Harbour and enjoy the ambience of the river, day or night. Reflections and sunrises you will never forget, making it an ideal location for that romantic getaway!
- Two nights luxury accommodation.
- Regional gourmet breakfast basket.
- Fresh fruit, chocolates, and a bottle of South Australian wine.
- Fleurieu sweet and savoury treats.
- Organic bodycare goods and luxury bathrobes.
- Late noon checkout.
- Absolute luxury and privacy.
- Three self-contained retreats.
- Picturesque waterfront location.
- Boathouse - sleeps two people.
- Riverview Retreat - sleeps two people.
- Garden Retreat (two rooms) four people.
- Acres of gardens and majestic trees.
- Quiet, peaceful location.
Price starting from
- Inappropriate for children.
- Smoking not permitted indoors.
There are two ways to make a Shorts booking:
- You can book online, in which case the booking conditions specified on the website will apply to your booking, or
- You can contact the operator directly, in which case the booking conditions communicated to you by the operator will apply to your booking. Conditions will vary between operators.
SATC will not be responsible for any failure to read and understand booking conditions.
To redeem your gift card for accommodation or tours you must contact Holidays of Australia in one of the following ways:
Your gift card has been purchased at Holidays of Australia and therefore must be redeemed through their office. Under no circumstances should you try to redeem your voucher with an operator.
Boathouse - Birks Harbour
138B Liverpool Road
South Australia 5214
Toll Free Number
+61 (08) 8555 0338
+61 (08) 8555 5440
+61 412 757 209
- 24 hour Reception
- Barbecue facilities
- Bicycle hire
- Boat ramp
- Car park
- Cycle/running path
- Dry cleaning
- Gardens in property
- Gas refills/bottles
- Marina facilities
- Non smoking establishment
- Non Smoking Floor
- Office Services/Business Services
- Outdoor furniture/setting
- Pets are not permitted at the property.
- Sun deck
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
- Air conditioning
- Bath robes
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities - Limited
- Crockery, cutlery and utensils
- DVD Player
- In-house movies
- Insect screens
- Iron and ironing board in room
- Linen is available for hire
- Microwave oven
- Non Smoking Room
- Open fireplace
- Private Facilities
- Radio/cassette player
- Rollaway bed available in room
- Stereo/CD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Video cassette recorder
- Wood heater or pot belly fire