Maximilian’s has been an Adelaide Hills icon since 1976.
Cosy, romantic corners near big open fires, vineyard views, private rooms and a lush Beer Garden.
Maximilian’s menu is unique. Max’s Austrian, Swiss and French influenced cuisine, with classics such as Prawns Florentine, Chateaubriand and his signature Toffee Strawberries highlight a menu spanning three decades.
The cellar door is open for tastings of Maximilian’s own estate grown wines , which will satisfy the most discerning connoisseur.
"For a day out you'll never forget, book a spectacular helicopter luncheon flight from the city to Maximilian's "
Maximilian's Estate and Madhills Wines
South Australia 5245
Toll Free Number
+61 (08) 8388 7777
+61 (08) 8388 1371
- ThuLunch from 12pm. Dinner from 6pm. Wine tasting 11am to 5pm
- FriLunch from 12pm. Dinner from 6pm. Wine tasting 11am to 5pm
- SatLunch from 12pm. Dinner from 6pm. Wine tasting 11am to 5pm
- SunLunch from 12pm. Dinner from 6pm. Wine tasting 11am to 5pm
- Access With Assistance for the Disabled
- Car park
- Cellar door sales
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Parking for the Disabled
- Restaurant - Licensed
- Wine tasting